Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wow!  You would think I would have started blogging years ago.  You know, before it was the totally cool thing to do. It's right up my alley.  Writing and sharing what's going on in my life.  Most of this blog will probably be focused on my girls and the stuff I do for and with them, since, well, let's face it, they are pretty much my whole life right now.  Being a Stay-at-Home-Mom has it's ups and downs and now I finally have a place to put it all down.

Introductions:  I'm Lisa, I'm guessing you wont see my name written much in my own blog so there it is.  I married my high school sweetheart, David, in June 2006.  We have two beautiful (yes I know I'm biased, but it is also true) girls:  Willow (who will be 3 in July) and Phoebe (who just turned the big ONE).  So far they are about as different as two sisters can get.  Willow wont eat 90% of the foods we set in front of her while Phoebe tries to eat things that aren't even edible.  And that is just the beginning of their differences.












Today I finished my first Owl Beanie:










I don't think it turned out too bad.  Of course I'm probably my own worst critic and I see every little thing I could do differently next time.  I wish I had a newborn around (not my own though hehe) to model it for me.  I will have to make the next one sized to fit Willow.  She LOVES wearing hats.  :-D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment