Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Saw Jane Run

This weekend I participated in the See Jane Run 5K.  It was lots of fun!  I was super nervous about running it since I hadn't even ran close to that lately, but I finished and wasn't even the last one!  My time was 45:24 and I felt great afterwards.  I'm not sure it that had to do with the champagne and chocolate afterwards or endorphins.  The weather was beautiful and running along the coast gave me a gorgeous view to keep my mind off the running.  I'm already looking forward to my next run! 

The only bad part about the weekend was David and Willow being sick and Phoebe keeping me up all night the night before my race.  Not exactly how I wanted to rest the night before, but it all worked out in the end and we all had a fun time. 

Now I have to get back into my routine of running so that I don't get out of shape before the next run!

No comments:

Post a Comment