Sunday, July 29, 2012

I AM Bad Bass!

Ran my second 5k yesterday (The Bad Bass at Lake Chabot).  It was GRUELING!  There were crazy hills and it ended up actually being .2 miles more than a 5k.  My time wasn't as good as my last, but under those circumstances the fact that I ONLY added 2.06 minutes doesn't bother me so much!  I'm super sore today and I think I am about due for an hour long streching session.  I am now officially freaked out about the 10k we are running in THREE weeks!!!!!  The Bear Creek Trail Run 10k has even steeper hills and I have to do 2x what I did this week!  I am definitely going to have to step up my game these next weeks if I am going to survive! 

One step at a time I am getting myself into better shape.  I'm still not sure I'm going to be doing a half marathon in November, but who knows?  Life takes us in unexpected directions all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment